Aviation Webcams is a website designed to assist pilots with exploring new airfields, and enhancing General Aviation safety through our Aviation Webcams project. Whilst our team work extremely hard behind the scenes to ensure that information is accurate - this website is NOT designed to be used for flight planning and navigation purposes.
As the Pilot in Command it is your responsibility to use official sources to plan and execute your flight. Aviation Webcams is NOT an official source of information.
Aviation Webcams (Pty)Ltd (including our suppliers, partners & affiliates) will not be help responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from using this website.
Here are some tips to help you make the most out of this website:
- Always check camera & other timestamps before use. And if you spot an error we would really appreciate it if you let us know by using this link:
- Use Aviation Webcams to discover new airfields to fly to, and businesses to visit. But we always recommend doing research outside of our platform to decide whether the airport is appropriate for your needs.
- Once you've decided to fly to a specific airfield, make contact with the airfield operator or local businesses (use our handy business directory) to verify information and local conditions before you fly.
- Have some fun, and please support the businesses who support our platform.
- Fly safe! Don't be stupid. And feel free to send us photos and videos of any great aviation adventures you embark on.